A super internship opportunity for somebody interested in working with horses, but from an office position. Are you an online enthusiast and interested in marketing, social media, design and do you have a passion for horses. If yes, then we are looking for you!
Would you like to gain good work experience maintaining ESI’s online channels, creating marketing campaigns, designing flyers and brochures, writing blog posts and articles under your own name, and helping build a young, international company?
- Writing content such as blogs, articles and press releases.
- Create and design elaborate online marketing campaigns.
- Design the graphics of the E-Books and educational documents.
- Manage all social media channels, such as Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn.
What we’re looking for in you?
- Someone who has studied or is studying a relevant HBO degree such as media / communication / marketing / design
- You have passion and knowledge for horses.
- A high standard of written English.
- You are well educated on social media and online marketing.
You will work in the office twice a week, in either Amsterdam, Amersfoort, or Zwolle. The rest of your work hours you will spend working from home, but we are always available and will remain in contact.
What can we offer you?
- A challenging internship with responsibilities in which you are guaranteed to learn a great deal!
- You will have the chance to develop yourself with our help and guidance, and we offer you the opportunity to discover what your interests are and what you are good at.
- A social and comfortable working environment with horse lovers alike.
There will be room for you to take initiative as we are always open to new and creative ideas. So the ball is in your court to decide for yourself in which areas you would like to grow. We also have fun observing and developing opportunities as we go. But above all, we are all passionate about the work we do.
When will the internship take place?
It is a 4 month internship, starting in September or February but this is negotiable. The work hours can vary between 24 – 40 hours per week.
Are you interested?
Do you recognise yourself in the profile above? Email your CV and a motivation letter to email@example.com and let us know who you are.