The aftercare program is an intensive one-week training program for you and your newly imported horse to ensure optimal conditions to keep your equine athlete at the top of his game. Fitness, nutrition, hoof care, saddle fit are important to keep your horse performing well. In this week, we guide horse and owner to make a flying start. Afterword, we present a report with our findings and recommendations which you can consult at any time when needed.
How does it work?
It is always exciting when a new horse arrives at your stable. All our experienced ESI trainers are equipped with the skills and knowledge to help the new horse settle in. The trainer travels together with the horse to the new destination to make sure everything goes well the first week. The trainer gives one training session each day and the rest of the day several aspects of stable management will be addressed such as tack fitting, feeding schedules and training design.
- you will be trained in a system which suits your horse
- you get a professional tack check
- you get a professional feed advise (done by the specialist of HAVENS food)
- you get an overall horse management check
- you and your horse get the most optimal start!