Finally! Your new horse arrived at your stable. The first moments together can be very exciting. Obviously, you want to start off carefully with your new horse and become a successful combination. Sometimes it is hard to say where to begin. What does your new horse need and what is the best way to start your training?
No worries! ESI provides an aftercare program for you and your newly imported horse to ensure optimal conditions and to keep your equine athlete at the top of his game. It is an intensive one-week training program aiming to give you and your horse the best start together.
How does it work?
Participating in the aftercare program means that ESI helps you from the moment your horse arrives at your stable. If possible, the ESI trainer travels together with the horse to the new destination to provide optimal comfort during the travel. You get a daily training session and learn about several aspects of stable management.
The aftercare program includes:
- Daily professional training sessions
- A tack check
- A training & free movement schedule
- A feeding advice from a specialist of HAVENS food
- An overall horse management check
- A custom-made report
- A sparring partner for a week for all your questions and doubts
Afterwards, we present a custom-made report with our findings and recommendations which you can consult at any time you need.
What are the benefits?
A certified trainer who helps you through the first week of owning a new horse has lots of benefits. What do you get?
- Prevention of training (behavioral) problems
- Supporting the horse to acclimate easily after the long flight
- Prevention of injuries and health and behavioral problems
- You feel confident because you know exactly what to do with your new horse
- You and your horse get the most optimal start