All our training programs can be held in our country, at the ESI equestrian center, or in your country at your own club!
ESI offers several ‘ready to go’ programs. Camps can be in English or Spanish.
- Week program Allround
- Week program Dressage
- Week program Jumping
- Week program Sport and Leisure
- Sunshine tour: A four week program including competitions (for dressage and jumping)
If you prefer a custom made program, we are more than happy to find the best program for you or your organization.
Children program the Netherlands
Our equestrian camps for children aim to teach children about the magical world of horses. Our training weeks are fun, adventurous, full with learning and making new friends.
The children get their own horse during for the week to enjoy practical riding lessons. Activities include training sessions, trail rides, workshops and clinics to increase horsemanship and rider fitness but the program also contains fun evening activities and games such as making horse cake and designing your own stable door.
The children are supervised by experienced ESI trainers and staff. They teach the children riding skills and horsemanship skills with horses perfectly suitable for the young and inexperienced rider.
Age and experience
Whether you are a novice or an advanced rider, everyone is welcome and catered for.
Nearby the picturesque village Ommen in the east part of the Netherlands, Equestrian centre Laarbrug is located.
- Laarbrug can accommodate around 50 horses both schoolmasters as well as boarding horses.
- with about 5 acres of land around the property the horse get free movement every day.
- a big indoor arena
- eventing jumps
- a big outdoor arena
- horse showers
- 11 rooms (from 2-10 persons) with their own toilet and bathroom
Its unique location gives us the opportunity to vary between the training and going into the nice woods and landscapes.
We offer a varied program were all children get training at their own level in dressage, show jumping and cross country
- The children ride twice a day, once hacking out and once a training session. On Wednesdays we do a long hacking in the beautiful nature around Ommen.
- 3 times a week we offer workshops such as: ‘How to prepare myself and my horse for competition’ and ‘ How to transport a horse’ or ‘How to clip my horse.
- The children get familiar with horse management and horse care.
- Lots and lots of fun activities like ‘pimp my pony’ and a camp fire.
- On Saturday we organize a competition and the children will receive a certificate of participation.
Where to stay?
As a parent you can choose whether you want to pick up your child every night at around 8 o’ clock or whether your child stays at the Equestrian centre.
We can help you to find a place to stay yourself.
Why would you book our camp?
- We only work with certified Dutch trainers
- The facility is certified by the FNRS (the Federation for Equestrian Entrepreneurs)
- We can teach in both English and Spanish
- We have excellent facilities for both the riders and the horses
- We offer an allround program, the children get familiar with different disciplines and get to know everything about horse management and care.
- Great allround educated horses and ponies!
Adult Training Programs
In this training week, you indulge yourself in the equestrian world. Regardless of your level of riding, you will gain a lot of knowledge and new skills. The camp contains daily training sessions with experienced and friendly ESI trainers. Other activities include training sessions, workshops and clinics to increase technical skills, knowledge and rider fitness.