You just bought your new horse in Europe and are very excited to start working with him.
Are you sure you are familiar with the training system your horse is used to?
Is your tack ok for your horse?
What about the feeding schedule and quality?
What is an aftercare program?
An aftercare program is an intensive one-week training program for you and your newly imported horse.
If you buy a horse in Europe, we will fly together (or after quarantine) with your horse and we make sure that you and your horse get the best and most optimal start together. We help you with the training method, check the feed, horse management and all other aspects concerning your horse.
What are the advantages of an aftercare program?
- you will be trained in a system which suits your horse
- you get a professional tack check
- you get a professional feed advise (done by the specialist of HAVENS food)
- you get an overall horse management check
- you and your horse get the most optimal start!