A talent development program ensures the equestrian future of your country by helping future riders to acquire the right skills and experience. Many countries, federation or organizations currently recognize the value of an effective talent development system to enhance the quality and sustainability of an (elite) sport team. First-class talent programs are capable of delivering highly competent and well-prepared riders to the upper levels of the equestrian sport.
A talent program is important:
- To ensure the development of current generation and next generations
- To keep up with the ever-increasing professionalization and standard of today’s world-class performance
- To enable your country to compete internationally, now and in the future
- To create a safe environment for young talent to develop and realizing their full potential
- To receive national and international recognition in sport programs
- To improve the connection between recreational sport and top sport
- To reduce drop-outs by providing a connection between sports, talents and personal preferences
ESI provides both basic and very extensive talent programs.
We can help you trough the various phases of design, development, implementation and evaluation